Experiencing the Jazz Crawl with your friends, family, and colleagues is a bonding experience like none other. Assemble a ‘Mini-Krewe’ of 6+ people for freebies, “parade throws”, and the chance to lead the parade with the banners and premium parasols as a group contest winner!
- Group Costume Contests
- Best Carnival Krewe: Most festive/vibrantly dressed groups.
- Best Krewe Theme: Best group costume theme.
- Best Color Club: Group with the best color coordination.
- Parade Throws
- Beads: Extra beads to give out to people at the Carnival Party and during parade.
- Toys & Trinkets: Fun parade items like stuffed animals to hand out to kids during the parade.
- Memorial Flowers: Bouquet of memorial carnations to hand out to people during parade.
We offer memorial tribute options to recognize the New Orleans second-line tradition as a celebration of life. Make an ‘Add-On Donation’ along with your purchase of a ticket to enter into the 4-Night NOLA Getaway Drawing. Extra entries during ‘Early-Bird’ period (ends March 6th).
- $25 Parade Tribute
- Photo Commemoration
- $100 Instrument Tribute
- Instrument Donation Engraving
- Instrument Donation
- We will find a home for any instruments in working condition.
Gibbes Museum Garden Courtyard Lower King Street Marion Square Marion Square
LIKE MARDI GRAS IN CHARLESTON!
Traditional Jazz Artists
Live Funk | Blues | Soul
$5 NOLA Cocktails
$5 Louisiana Cooking
Arts & Culture Showcases
Royal Crowning Contest
Beads, Masks, Boas, Parade Hats, Parasols
“A Block Party in Motion”
A Celebration of Life
Second-Line Brass Band
Royal Court of the Krewe
Banners & Parasols
Parade Hats, Boas, Beads, Masks
A COMMUNITY RHYTHM!
Percussion & Dancing
Cultural Preservation Exchange
“LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL!”
Gibbes Museum Garden Courtyard
Lower King Street